Friday, February 22, 2013

More Honours! ( #HAAwards and the #SWANS !)

Since my last post (all of two days ago), I've been honoured twice more!


 
The first is from the Wego Health - Health Activist AwardsDown Wit Dat (the blog) has been selected as one of the finalists for the Best Kept Secret Award.  You can see the finalists here.


The SWANs Blog Post Awards

The second notification is from the SWAN's.  My blog Fairytales was nominated for Best International Post

Thank you to both organizations and to whoever took the time to nominate me.  I am humbled.

Good luck to all the finalists!

1 comment :

Thank you for your comment.

Although discussion is encouraged, disrespectful or hurtful dialogue will be removed.

Spam will be fried up with a side of tomatoes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...